CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Well, I see it's been several months since I posted anything. I have some school pictures of the boys to put up, and probably some other things, too. Facebook has come along since I started this blog a few years ago, so that changes the venue for uploading pictures I find. I would like to keep it up, though, and have a memory book made out of it at some point. We had a lovely Easter Sunday. Rainy cold weather Friday and some of yesterday and then sunshine and blue skies today. Aunt Genevieve came to visit from DC and the Aucoins joined us for the traditional lunch at home. Brent and I had nursery at church but did make it up to the sanctuary long enough to see Aaron and his fellow choir members sing. They did a great job! Andrew had received a chocolate egg in Sunday School and than gave it to Aaron for singing so well. Those selfless sweet brother moments don't happen every day I'm afraid but I sure cherish them when they do. The boys also enjoyed egg hunting this morning and dying easter eggs last night.