CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Brent's 40th Birthday

On October 2 we celebrated 40 years of Brent! We had a nice family party with dinner, a couple of games, a beautiful cake and presents. It was a fun evening of remembering Brent in years past and celebrating with family. A couple of days later, Brent and I went to Charleston for two nights. All four grandparents kindly helped take care of the boys to make that possible. It was a great trip and we enjoyed the sites as well as just relaxing. We thank the Lord for Brent and look forward to many more birthdays together!

The boys made cards for Daddy and "helped" open presents.
My mom with Andrew.
Brent with his mom and dad.

Also pictured here are my dad to my right and Brent's brother, Steven, to the left.

Brent with his dad and Steven.
My sister, Genevieve, with Kay and my mom.


Brent's mom got this cake from a lady who does specialty cakes. It was really delicious. Notice the finger print, meaning Aaron got to it before I took a picture.